Monday, May 12, 2008

Haircut

Today I got a haircut for all of you that don't know,which I'm sure are many! Some people said,"Did you get a haircut?" Others said,"I love your haircut!" Some people didn't say anything. Some people said that they couldn't figure out how I looked different. All in all,I was amazed at the quantity of responses for I didn't expect that many. So in that sense I had a pretty happy day!

But,I was not happy for the fact that I forgot that I had to finish a map over the weekend that was due for today,but since my teacher didn't write it on the board to put in our planners,I totally forgot about it. So the map was my first late assignment in the whole year for ANY class,but if I had forgotten an assignment in any other class,I would have lost points,but we get 2 assignment coupons for Core for a half of a trimester,which is good,but if we don't use them,we get extra credit,but oh well!

Also, I happened to forget my P.E. uniform for the first time,also! So,I got to borrow one of my friend's pair of shorts,for hers were too big for her! So I just wore those and my sweatshirt,so I wouldn't get marked for not having my uniform. I did horrible on long jump for P.E. but at least I tried,right?

That was basically my day,skipping a few unimportant events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first it seemed like you were having a good day but then it got bad. Well hope other days are better!

Kat said...

Well,overall it was a pretty good day.. It just had some disappointing events... Yesterday was a pretty good day,though... I was pretty happy and hyper all day! It was pretty cool. :)
~bluekitty24~