Hey all, It's been a while since I've blogged... I'm sorry about that. Just kept forgetting.
Well I haven't been up to a whole lot lately. For Spring Break I've been to a couple of friend's houses. I haven't been very productive yet. But I plan to, today. I finished the 2nd trimester a couple of weeks ago. I got all A's and one B. So now in Spanish we're getting into the more tough stuff and preparing for the exam at the end of the year. I hope to pass it, please pray for me. Summer is rapidly approaching which I'm looking forward to, and yet, not. Cuz I'll miss all my friends who I don't get to see during the summer time, and may not see at the high school very often.
I did my high school forecasting... I plan on taking Choir and Spanish 2 in 9th grade as well as the other required classes as well as possibly a couple advanced high school classes. So that's basically my update. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment