This is a random poem that came to me in the car. I hope you like it. It's kind of depressing at the beginning. Here you go!:
I feel trapped inside, in a box,and can't get out and yet I see a light flickering in the distance. It gives me hope,but then I feel as if I'm being blown away. Away. Away from all I've know,all I've ever cared for,drifting away. But I get a clearer look at the light. It seems closer now and lifts my spirits. I had this sudden inspiration to pray. I bowed my head and closed my eyes. I prayed and prayed and when I opened my eyes,I wasn't trapped anymore! I prayed thank you Lord! You have saved me and I am free!
4 comments:
What an inspiring poem! I love it!
Oh! Thanks! ;)
Wow. I definitely agree with Eunice there.
he he! thnx! :)
Post a Comment