Phew! My science teacher didn't pick me for my science research project! Luckily! Thank the Lord! I prayed fervently that I wouldn't have to do my science project because I'm not ready yet,though I'll probably do it tomorrow which is fine because I will probably finish it tonight. All of the other people that presented their projects took long enough that my teacher didn't have to pick many people! Yay! I'm so happy!
6 comments:
Dad is working quietly, quickly and skillfully on your solar car and I think it will be cool to talk about in your project! Good luck on your presentation! XOXO
Yeah. i know. dad says it sux though! cause it won't work! so i guess i'll try to talk about it but i may not get to use it... :(
Hugs!
~bluekitty24~
Hope you do well on your project. I'm making my poster for core right now i think i have a stupid topic.... plubming!
thnx. hope you do well on your poster.
well that was good how did it go?
It amazingly went pretty well! I was surprised! I am so glad I got it over with... :)
Post a Comment